Night hiking Mousa mountain & ST Catherine Monastery
Climb to the highest point in Sinai, Mount Moses, on which the Seven Commandments are received, and see the amazing sunrise during your Sharm El Sheikh day tours, and then visit the St. Catherine Monastery. Join our Egypt day tours in Sharm El Sheikh and explore other adventure tours in Sharm El Sheikh
We will start our tour at 09:00 Pm After Dinner pickup from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh travels to Saint Catherine take about 2 hours, upon arrival will begin to climb the Mousa mountain until reaching the top before sunrise and enjoying the view of the Sinai mountains from above the clouds and seeing the sun rising from below of your spot, then start to go down to visit the Saint Catherine Monastery the Old Testament records, Moses received the Tablets of the Law. The mountain is known and revered by Muslims as Jebel Musa. The entire area is sacred to three world religions: Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, finally will take you back to your hotel in Sharm Elsheikh.
- All transfer with privet vehicle with air condition
- Night tour to saint Catherine as mentioned in itinerary.
- Expert tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary.
- Entry visa into Egypt.
- International and domestic flight will calculate upon booking date.
- Any optional or extra not mentioned in our itinerary.
- Any Tips given throughout the tour.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros.
- Above prices are vailed in 2023 excluding High seasons, New Year period and Midyear vacation.
- Children under 2 years of age can travel free of charge with their parents.
- From 2 to 6 years old: 25% of the adult price.
- From 6 to 11 years old: 50% of the adult price.
- Children aged 12 and over travel at the same fare as adults.
Price per person
|Single||2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax||10 – 20 pax||20 - above|
|USD 270||USD 180||USD 160||USD 150||USD 145||USD 140|
Need Help ?email@example.com +201022800001
Hay, have a look on the other Related Egypt tours and Packages before booking may you find other destinations in Egypt close to your interests.
Thousands of Happy Travelers
See our happy clients' reviews of different travel packages and day tours in Egypt. Read the experiences of other travelers to Egypt, you may find a new journey that you have not tried yet. Our first and foremost interest is to make tourists happy and to make their trips in Egypt an experience ingrained in visitors memories
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
Spend a full-day tour with Dynamics Travel agency seeing the Great Pyramids of Giza and ending the day with a visit to the Egyptian Museum. Thanks to the friendly tour guide who take photos for us with the Pyramids and the Sphinx, and the amazing tour of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Luxury Nile Cruise Experience
The Nile cruise in Egypt is one of the most enjoyable experiences. I was on a family tour sailing between the temples of Luxor and Aswan. I marveled at the beauty of the Abu Simbel and was fascinated by the history of Karnak. I would like to thank Dynamics for the selection of friendly and professional guides
Ras Mohammed Diving Tour
One of the trips that I will never forget with Dynamics is my visit to Ras Mohammed. I enjoyed the trip, although it was my first diving experience, I did not feel that, as the guide was explaining all the experience details, and alerting us about safety instructions. The experience is safe and enjoyable
Your Travel Journey Starts Here
Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you