Half Day Tour to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor
Join our Luxor day tours to the west bank, visit the Colossal of Menmon, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and more attractions that should be added to your Egypt day tours.
Browse more historical and coastal sights in Egypt tours.
- Start to pick up from the hotel or your Egypt Nile Cruises take you for a tour to the West Bank of the Nile Start with the Valley of Kings the royal burial ground where the amazing tombs of the Kings of the Pharaonic,
- Then move to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, and the colossi of Memnon.
- At the end of Luxor day trips, we will transfer you back to your hotel or Nile cruise
- All transfer with privet vehicle with air condition.
- Half day tour to the West bank as mentioned in itinerary.
- Expert tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary.
- Entry visa into Egypt.
- International and domestic flight will calculate upon booking date.
- Any optional or extra not mentioned in our itinerary.
- Any Tips given throughout the tour.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros.
- Above prices are vailed in 2023 excluding High seasons, New Year period and Midyear vacation.
- Children under 2 years of age can travel free of charge with their parents.
- From 2 to 6 years old: 25% of the adult price.
- From 6 to 11 years old: 50% of the adult price.
- Children aged 12 and over travel at the same fare as adults.
Price per person
|Single||2 Pax||3 – 5 Pax||6 – 9 Pax||10 – 20 Pax||20 - Above|
|USD 72||USD 50||USD 45||USD 40||USD 35||USD 30|
Need Help ?firstname.lastname@example.org +201022800001
Hay, have a look on the other Related Egypt tours and Packages before booking may you find other destinations in Egypt close to your interests.
Thousands of Happy Travelers
See our happy clients' reviews of different travel packages and day tours in Egypt. Read the experiences of other travelers to Egypt, you may find a new journey that you have not tried yet. Our first and foremost interest is to make tourists happy and to make their trips in Egypt an experience ingrained in visitors memories
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
Spend a full-day tour with Dynamics Travel agency seeing the Great Pyramids of Giza and ending the day with a visit to the Egyptian Museum. Thanks to the friendly tour guide who take photos for us with the Pyramids and the Sphinx, and the amazing tour of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Luxury Nile Cruise Experience
The Nile cruise in Egypt is one of the most enjoyable experiences. I was on a family tour sailing between the temples of Luxor and Aswan. I marveled at the beauty of the Abu Simbel and was fascinated by the history of Karnak. I would like to thank Dynamics for the selection of friendly and professional guides
Ras Mohammed Diving Tour
One of the trips that I will never forget with Dynamics is my visit to Ras Mohammed. I enjoyed the trip, although it was my first diving experience, I did not feel that, as the guide was explaining all the experience details, and alerting us about safety instructions. The experience is safe and enjoyable
Your Travel Journey Starts Here
Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you