Cairo & Sharm El Sheikh 5 Days / 4 Nights Classic package
Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh 5 Days / 4 Nights Egypt Classic Tours, Your Egypt travel packages will include a visit to Khan El Khalili, the Egyptian Museum, and the Pyramids of Giza, and then travel to Sharm El Sheikh the coastal side of Egypt tours and enjoy a diving and snorkeling tour in Tiran Island.
- Arrive at Cairo airport, our representative will meet you at the airport then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to the hotel Check-in and Overnight in Cairo.
- Then at 06:00 PM will go on a 2-hour Nile River dinner cruise, See the Cairo skyline after dark, with a Belly dancing show.
- Meals: N/A.
- Start the Egypt cultural tours around 08:00 AM go to visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple and take a look at The Sphinx - its lion body with the head of a king.
- Lunch is included in between visits Full Meal for each Person, Beverages not included.
- Then go to visit the Egyptian Museum It displays the largest precious items of the Egyptian and the exhibits collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts as far back as 5000 years before the date, and the collection, of treasures, and gold of King Tutankhamon.
- Then end the day tour with a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars, there are Shops of fine brassware, silver, gold, perfumes, copper, leather, antiques, etc.
- At the end of the day, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Sharm El Sheikh – upon arrival will transfer from airport to hotel, Lunch, afternoon free at leisure, Dinner, overnight.
- Meals: Breakfast& Lunch & Dinner.
- For different itiniraries visit our Cairo and Hurghada luxury tours.
- Breakfast at the hotel, starts Sharm El Sheikh day tours at 08:00 AM on your full-day cruise to the Red Sea Tiran Island for relaxing and sunbathing and enjoy swimming and snorkeling to see the colored corals, and fishes and observe all pelagic creatures, Lunch is included on board, return to the hotel, Dinner, overnight.
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner.
- Breakfast, transfer from the hotel to Sharm El Sheikh airport fly to Cairo, arrival, and waiting for your international flight.
- Meals: Breakfast.
- All transfers with privet vehicles with air conditioning.
- 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Cairo.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh all-inclusive.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary.
- Expert tour guide.
- Egypt Entry visa.
- International and domestic flights will calculate upon booking date.
- Any optional or extra not mentioned in our itinerary.
- Any Tips are given throughout the tour.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros.
- Above prices are veiled in 2023 excluding the High seasons, the New Year period, and Midyear vacation.
- Children under 2 years of age can travel free of charge with their parents.
- From 2 to 6 years old: 25% of the adult price.
- From 6 to 11 years old: 65% of the adult price.
- Children aged 12 and over travel at the same fare as adults.
Prices Per Person
|In Single Room||In Double Room||In Triple Room|
|USD 840||USD 560||USD 550|
Hay, have a look on the other Related Egypt tours and Packages before booking may you find other destinations in Egypt close to your interests.
Cairo & Luxor & Hurghada
Classic Cairo & Luxor & Hurghada 9 Days
9 Days \ 8Nights
Cairo, Luxor, Aswan
Classic Cairo & Luxor & Aswan 9 Days / 8 Nights
Cairo, Luxor, Aswan
Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Classic Tours 8 Days / 7 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
Your Travel Journey Starts Here
Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you
Thousands of Happy Travelers
See our happy clients' reviews of different Egypt travel packages and Egypt day tours. Read the experiences of other travelers to Egypt, you may find a new journey that you have not tried yet. Our first and foremost interest is to make tourists happy and to make their trips to Egypt an experience ingrained in visitors' memories
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
Spend a full-day tour with Dynamics Travel agency seeing the Great Pyramids of Giza and ending the day with a visit to the Egyptian Museum. Thanks to the friendly tour guide who take photos for us with the Pyramids and the Sphinx, and the amazing tour of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Luxury Nile Cruise Experience
The Nile cruise in Egypt is one of the most enjoyable experiences. I was on a family tour sailing between the temples of Luxor and Aswan. I marveled at the beauty of the Abu Simbel and was fascinated by the history of Karnak. I would like to thank Dynamics for the selection of friendly and professional guides
Ras Mohammed Diving Tour
One of the trips that I will never forget with Dynamics is my visit to Ras Mohammed. I enjoyed the trip, although it was my first diving experience, I did not feel that, as the guide was explaining all the experience details, and alerting us about safety instructions. The experience is safe and enjoyable
Frequently Asked Questions
The most frequent questions people may ask about, read the following questions about Egypt tours that may answer a question in your mind.
The best time to enjoy the weather in Egypt is between October and April as the weather is cool and most Egypt attractions are available during this duration such as Egypt Nile Cruise Tours, Luxor, Aswan, and more.
The ideal duration to explore Egypt starts from seven days to two weeks to explore the major attractions of Egypt in different destinations in Egypt, through this period you will visit the Giza Pyramids, Abu Simbel Temple in Aswan, Kanak Temple in Luxor, also you can include Hurghada or Sharm to your Egypt travel packages.
Egypt has a lot of ideas and destinations to make your Egypt travel packages unique. Include Egypt short break tours a visit to the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, and Abu Simbel Temple, a cruise of the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan attractions, and enjoy diving and snorkeling tours through Hurghada or Sharm El Sheikh day tours.
Egypt provides endless tours to enjoy, each time you will visit Egypt you will visit new places. The best tours to enjoy in Egypt are Karnak, Hatshepsut, Valley of Kings, and Colossal of Menmons in Luxor. Sail by Egypt Nile Cruise tours to Aswan and visit Abu Simbel and Philae Temples. Don't miss Cairo attractions as Cairo occupies the most important sightseeing in the world such as the Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara Tombs.
The Group Tours in Egypt 2023/2024 are a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a wonderful vacation, meet new people, and make some unforgettable memories throughout the divine cities of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Alexandria. These Egypt tours are affordable for everyone and offer the best lodging, transportation, Nile cruises, and dining options.